Followers

Friday 26 November 2010

Sarah Hurley DT Card

Oops sorry I thought I had posted this on Thursday and it went to the wrong blog!

Wow I can't believe how quickly the week has gone and we are now here at my 2nd week on the Sarah Hurley DT team.

This weeks Sarah Hurley challenge was masking and oh my I did find it a challenge. I used the 2 deers from Sarah's stamp set. As my printer was broken I couldnt print out any papers so I have gone for a monochrome look and used card from stash.



I stamped the small deer first and then masked it and stamped the large deer over the top. Stamped sentiment with gold pigment ink and embossed with kaleidoscope embossing powder, then added some ribbon from stash.



Hope you like my efforts to join the challenge pop over to the Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog.

xx

1 comment:

  1. stunning card patsi.the deer are gorgeous and i love the mono colours and lush ribbon :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx