Followers

Sunday 14 November 2010

Crafty Shell's Birthday Card

My lovely friend Shell will be 40 next week and I made her this card! She now has it so I can post it. Every time I look at the image I laugh and in case you wonder when you read the sentiment I call her the dodgy scouser even though she has a Cheshire postcode you know!

Anyway here it is...........................



Image is from justinklined and is Maude from the wrinklies collection, papers are K & Co, doilies, flowers etc from stash. I coloured the ribbon with promarkers to get a good match. Image coloured with promarkers and prismas.



I have entered Maude in the following challenges:

Paper Play - ribbon, lace and flowers
Sweet Sketch #75 - sketch
Craft Your Passion - 2 of anything (2 bows)
My Time To Craft - roses
Freshly Brewed Challenges - 2 or more patterned papers



I hope you like it as much as Shell did, and I hope that Shell has a fantastic birthday!!!

xx

11 comments:

  1. WOW Patsi ! What a fabulous card - I love it and I'm sure your friend loved it too. It is such fun and perfect for our challenge at MTTCC this week. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MATEY only kidding, what can i say i totally LOVE LOVE LOVE it and it's sooooo much better in real life, it has all my fav things on it, you know me so well..
    Thanks for the prezzies as well i have saved one for next sunday.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card.Love the papers you've chosen and the image is just fab.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I just love Maude! She makes me chuckle! Great job with this card - truly beautiful with some whimsy! Love your take on the sketch too! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We hope you'll join us next week too!
    All the best,
    Sharon
    SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!! I just love how short the lady image is - too funny!! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is too funny!!!!! And I mean that in a loving way!!! Fabulous image, perfect for a birthday card. Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure that Shellie is still chuckling, as I am. What a fun Birthday card. It is super cute! Great take on the sketch for SSW. Thanks for joining us!
    nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, fab image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol.fabulous card patsi.a brilliant image ansd stunning colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your friend will really love this card, isn't it great!!! I just adore the colours you've used they're really lovely together. Great image I bet she is still laughing, I guess she has a good sense of humour giving her an image like this I love it.
    Thanks so joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Kathie SSW - Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Fab project Thanks for following our theme on Paperplay

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx