Followers

Thursday 18 November 2010

Sarah Hurley Challenge Card and Exciting News

Well hello everyone at last I can tell you my exciting news!! I have been accepted on to Sarah Hurleys Design Team and this is my first challenge card as a DT member!

This weeks challenge is embossing, this can be any type of embossing as long as you show some on your card.

I used the cute little owl from Sarah's Woodland Whimsies CD and then plain card embossed with the cuttlebug and a scrap of paper from stash.



The image is coloured with pro markers.

To buy any of Sarah's products pop along here.

Hope to see your cards on the challenge blog this week.



Thanks for looking, I hope this post published at the right time as this is my first attempt at scheduling a post!

xx

2 comments:

  1. wow!!! fantastic news patsi.way to go hun, so pleased for you.
    your card is stunning,i love the owl and the fab funky paper and embossing :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. another fabulous card hun
    jen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx