Followers

Monday 15 November 2010

Grandma Image

How are you all tonight? I am sat here with tissue round my thumb as I have hacked a chunk out of it and have no plasters but despite all that I still have a card to show you.

I saw this stamp at NEC and the sentiment said Grandmas are just antique little girls, I havent used the sentiment as the card is for my mother in law but I adore the image anyway. I am going to add the sentiment "age is just a number" so I hope she will like it.



I have coloured the image with promarkers and prisma pencils, the sentiment is LOTV, charms are from Mei Flower, all the other bits from stash.



I have entered this card in the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - sketch
Paper Sundaes - punches, ribbon, embossing, blue (atleast 2 of these)




I hope you like it and thanks for looking.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card patsi,the image is so sweet and fabulous colours and papers :D
    i hope your thumb is ok

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx