Followers

Sunday 7 November 2010

Maude!

Well here she is Maude from Just Inklined all ready for Santa! I love the wrinklies from Just Inklined they are so full of character.

As always the image is coloured with promarkers, and this time as a first I added some shading with prisma pencils, I quite like the effect.



I am entering Maude in the follosing challenges:

Sarah Hurley Challenge - sketch
Bee Crafty - digi stamp and Christmas




I hope you like her, I have made her for someone specials Christmas card.

Thanks for looking.

xxx

3 comments:

  1. fabby card Pats love it. The sentiment is well cool. THanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maude is fabulous - love the take on our sketch over at Sarah hurley . Good luck
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx