Followers

Monday 22 November 2010

First Anniversary

Not posted for a few days but have still been making things, so here is the first of my offerings!!

I was asked to make an anniversary card with a black and gold theme so here goes.



The base card is actually a matt gold but it looks silver on here! I wanted to try and get a good picture of the black roses , they look like velvet even though they are paper. I stamped the image and embossed with black sparkle embossing powder, embossed card with cuttlebug folder, ribbon etc from stash.

I have entered this card into the following challenge;

eat, sleep, stamp
- sketch #109



Thanks for looking.

Patsi

xx

2 comments:

  1. stunning card patsi,the image is gorgeous and i love the elegant colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply goregous!!!! I could easily see this card in a card store. And I would most definitely buy it. :) Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx