Followers

Saturday 6 November 2010

New LOTV Stamp!!

Well I went to the NEC on Friday for the very first time and oh boy, I am now very skint! I also discovered LOTV stamps and ofcourse then had to buy some!

Here is my first ever card with my new LOTV stamp, I think she is soooooooo adorable.

I was asked to make a really girlie Christmas card which I took as free reign to go over board.


Charms, stamp, swirl die, sentiment stamp and pearls are new from NEC. Image coloured with pro markers, ribbon and paper from stash.



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss - sketch
Lily Of The Valley - One for the girls
Crafty Catz - Spots and Stripes
Bah Humbug - Christmas and fancy fold
Charisma Cards - With love at Christmas



I hope you like it and as always thanks for taking the time to stop by................

xxx

11 comments:

  1. stunning card patsi.a beautiful image and i love your pretty papers and colours and fantastic embellies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patsi,
    Your girly easel card is a cracker with the swirls, flowers and pearls.
    It sounds like you had a blast at NEC with all these goodies. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patsi, this is gorgeous love the colours and your image looks stunning. I have just brought some LOTV stamps they are so cute.
    Anne-marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patsi
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patsi,

    Love your card, gorgeous colours and cute image. Thanks for joining us at Bah Humbug this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Patsi

    What a gorgeous girlie easel card. I love your colour combination it's so soft and gentle.
    Perfect LOTv stamp wonderfully coloured, and your fab flowers, swirls and pearls - just perfect.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange atr Bah!Humbug!
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous - I was at the NEC Thursday and am also skin! I too bought some Lily of the Valley. I defi anyone not to - just toooooooooooooo tempting.
    Thank you for fancy folding with us this week at Bah! Humbug!
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorjuss card hun, and a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing Totally Gorjuss with us this week. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. An absolutely gorgoeus card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Christmas creation. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good Luck
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patsi, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your papers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx