Followers

Thursday 10 February 2011

Sarah Hurley DT Card

Well folks love is in the air over at Sarah Hurley this week and the challenge theme is LOVE!

Yet again I have used the Queen of hearts papers from the wonderland CD, and the image is the Queen of Hearts image.




















I have been lazy this week and not entered any other challenges as I have been preparing for my craft weekend away.

I hope you like the card, pop on over and join in the challenge!

See you all on Monday when I am back.

xx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Patsi, love the colours and design.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card patsi.the image is fab and i love the striking paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patsi,
    Are you the lovely Patsi who has been commenting on my blog? Each time I click on your name (to return the favour) it says blog profile not available. I am having a guess that it is you. I am enjoying my visit over to your blog anyway. What lovely creations you have going on here! This card is so pretty.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx