Followers

Sunday 27 February 2011

All That

Well don't faint in shock at me posting 3 times in one day.

I made a card with a new Kenny K image today and was going to post it later in the week but was worried I would forget so here it is!

The image is Kenny K All That and you can find it here.


Papers were given to me but I think they might be Basic Grey. lacey stuff is from Abakhans, flowers and pearls from wild orchid crafts. Image coloured with promarkers.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:

Kenny K Challenge - sketch
Dream Valley Challenges (new challenge blog) - anything goes
Sparkles Forum Challenges - pink, brown and blue




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my efforts.

Patsi xx

11 comments:

  1. A fantastic card and great take on the sketch. thank you for joining us @ KKKG's challenge blog. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Gorgeous layout and image. Thanks for joining our first challenge at Dream Valley. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There.

    Fantastic card, love the image..

    Thanks for joining us at SFC, good luck.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card and I love the way you have coloured your image
    Thanks for joining in at SFC

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card...luv the dp's..fab colours!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card and love these images keep the good work coming

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image :) Your card is amazing. Thanks for joining us at KKKGC.......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic card patsi.the image is so sassy and i love your fab papers and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your papers, very striking and All That looks fab. Very pretty flowers as well love the arrangement :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card looks fab, Patsi - I love the colours and your colouring! Thanks you for joining us for our first challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funky and cute ... cool! Thanks so much for playing with us at KKKG this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx