Followers

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Blog Award - check it out you may have won too!

Woo hoo I have been given my very first blog award by the uber talented Meesh, check out her blog here.



Here are the rules of the award:

This special award, which is aimed at bringing unknown good blogs to light and in accepting the award I have had to agree to the following conditions;

1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept? YES! then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.
3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.


As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers.

So here are my chosen blogs:

Coops Cluttered Corner
xXJules Craft Blog Xx
Jenbob's Place
Crafty Sioux
Saz's Cards

Although I have chosen these blogs, some of which mainly so that they get more traffic. There are two other blogs that I want to give a special mention to, I have learnt so much from these two people and I am lucky to have met them:

Meesh's House of Cards

Shell's Craft Haven

Please grab the badge, display with pride and pass on to your friends and favourite blogs.

Loves to all.

Patsi
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I am not surprised you have been given this blog award....you have a lovely blog and I just wanted to say hello again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for the special mention, Patsi! You deserve your award, chick. Keep on practicing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pats, thats really made my day that has xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Pasti!!!nice surprise!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx