Followers

Thursday 3 February 2011

Sarah Hurley DT Card

Well another week has flown by and it is time for another Sarah Hurley Challenge.

This week it was Clare's turn to host the challenge and she chose die cuts. I dont have a lot of die cuts so I used my nestabilities. I used the eyelet square and the oval and oval scallops.


I used the cards image from the Original Alice folder and the Queen of Hearts papers, all for the Wonderland CD.

Pop on over and have a go.........................

Look forward to seeing all of your creations.

Patsi
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great card Patsi, love the Wonderland theme.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card patsi.i love the fab image and the playing cards colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image and I like your choice of patterned papers to go with it!
    Sharon
    aka Celticrafter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delish card Patsi love the image and congrats on being on the LIIU DT.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx