Followers

Sunday, 27 February 2011

Little Madam!

Hi everyone,

Well I am back from my brothers and missing them all already! I had such fun with my niece and was showing her how to craft. I will pop back later to show you what she made!

As for her auntie well her creation is below using the gorgeous stroppy madam from Lili Of The Valley.

I was asked to make this for a 40th birthday. I coloured the image with promarkers and then used stickles on the skirt and the tiara. I used my favourite Victoria and Albert papers, distress inks as always and distressed the edges. Pearls and ribbon from stash. Flowers and pearls from the wonderful Wild Orchid Carfts.


I have entered this card into the following challenges......................

Stamp, scrap and doodle - easel card
Sweet stamping challenges - "oh so girly"
Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - birthday card
Fairy Knoll Challenges - FK39 - use green (the backing paper is actually a khaki green)

And here as always is a close up of the image...........


I hope you like her, and thanks for stopping by!

Oh, dont forget 2 days until the launch of Bling It On..... the brand new challenge blog, they have some amazing sponsors for their first challenge!

xx

6 comments:

  1. What a great 40th card - love it!!

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Patsi - love that image! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card patsi.i love the fab image and your colours and distressing are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love that image. Thanks for joining us at SSDS with your wonderful easel card.
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this card Patsi, she;s great isn't she. Thanks for taking part in this weeks Sweet Stampin Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so beautiful thankyou for joining us at sweet stampin this week and good luck huni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx