Followers

Thursday 17 February 2011

New Kenny K

Hi,

I wanted to show you all my new Kenny K digi, she is called Madison Attitude and I just love her.

I was asked to make a 21st card for someone who loves purple, well as it is one of my favourite colours it wasnt a hard challenge for me. This is what I came up with...................


The image as I said is Kenny K which is coloured with promarkers, the papers are ones I have had for ages I think they are Papermania. I used lace and ribbon from stach. Flowers and pearl stems are fromWild Orchid Crafts. Sentiment is LOTV and I used distress inks to shade the images.

Here is a close up of Madison.......................


I did make this card for a sketch challenge but can't remember which one so I have entered it into the following challenges...................

My Grafico - anything goes
Creative Cottage - fabulous florals (use lots of flowers)
Bearly-mine Challenges - ribbons and pearls

As always thanks for looking.

Patsi
xx

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card for your niece Patsi, she will love this!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card patsi.love the shape and fab sassy image.i love the purple colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx