Followers

Monday 1 August 2011

Bling It On Challenge DT Card

Hello there me again!

This time I want to share with you my DT card for the Bling It On challenge #6. This month it is Sioux's turn to choose the theme and she has chosen ABC.

We also have some new teamies on the DT so pop on over and meet the new team.

For my card I have chosen:

A = Aubergine
B = Bride
C = Circle



The circle is actually embossed but it is not a great photo. I used aubergine ink for the stamp and colouring the embossing and aubergine ribbon from stash. Flowers and pins are from WIld Orchid Crafts. Pearls from stash.

You have until the end of August to enter the challenge so go on have a go!

Thanks for stopping by......................

Patsi xx

2 comments:

  1. stunning card pasti.fab striking colours and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Patsi!! the aubergine is stunning hun!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx