Followers

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Kenny K - Maddison

Here is another card I made at Sundays meet. I love this image she is one of my current favourites by Kenny K.

I made this card for an order for a lady at work, the remit was a gorgeous brunette who likes to shop!


I coloured the image with pro markers, the ovals are cut with the cuttlebug and the scalloped mat is embossed with the bug too. Lace trim is from stash, flowers from WOC and Victorian binding is WOC too. Papers are my current favourites from First Edition.

Here is a close up of the image.....


I am entering this into the following challenges:

Flourishes challenge - anything goes
Paper and Such Design Blog (new blog) - Birthday card
The crazy Challenge - anything goes
Die Cut Dreams Challenge Blog - princess birthday

Thanks for looking!

Patsi xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Patsi, gorgeous card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, love all the bling and the colors are so perfect together! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our very first challenge at Paper and Such!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card patsi.i love your gorgeous colours and details and fab sassy image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely papers, I think this card will be loved !
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Patsi. Also your ice cream DT post is luscious. You really know how to use the Promarkers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing!
    Thank you for playing with us at Die Cut Dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so cute! So glad you played along at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patsi

    Beautiful creation, love the dp. Thanks for playing at Die Cut Dreams.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx