Followers

Saturday 2 April 2011

One Stop Craft Challenge DT Card

Hello everyone,

Well here is my first DT card for the One Stop Craft Challenge, the theme this week is spots and dots.

The image is from Dude Time Doodles.


Image is coloured with promarkers, the papers are from stash, embossed panel is a cuttlebug folder and card candy is from stash.


I have entered this card into the following challenges:

Paper Playtime - #42 Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - sweet teens


I hope you like my efforts, please pop over and have a go at the challenge. You have a week to enter.

Good Luck!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Skip looks FANTASTIC!! He is definitely ready to hit the skate park, now if the weather will just cooperate! LOVE all the distressing and embossed dots - really makes your project POP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx