Followers

Thursday 3 March 2011

Sarah Hurley DT Card

Well here we are again another week has gone and it is Sarah Hurley challenge time.

This week it was my turn to set the challenge and I have chosen four legged friends Your entry can include anything you like but it must include something with 4 legs!

Here is my effort, I used the Sarah Hurley Wonderland CD that can be found here.


Ribbon, flower and charm from stash. Papers and image are from Wonderland CD.


Pop on over to the Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog and join in, you have until Sunday 13th March to enter.

Good Luck and Happy Crafting!

xx

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card patsi.the image is fantastic and i love the backing paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx