Followers

Sunday 10 October 2010

Crafty Devils Today

Well it was the monthly Crafty Devils meet again today and I ofcourse took some blog challenges along for inspiration.

I am going to use the card below for an order I had for a Chritmas Card for a small boy, I just need to add a sentiment.

I used an image from Mo, coloured with pro markers, and I adore the dogs which look exactly like my Japanese Akita.



I have entered this card in the following challenges:

The Sweet Stop
- sketch
Marks Finest Paper - stripes
Secret Crafter - distressing



Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

xxx

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card - love the image! Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THESE DOGS!!! What a fabulous image! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card patsi.i love the image. so gorgeous.your distressing is great and love your papers and colours.
    good luck in the challenges hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorjuss card Patsi and it's even lovelier in real life, the colours are fab and it's perfect for a little boy.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beautiful work you have done with this delightful Mo Manning image!!

    We so appreciate you, Patsi, for sharing this sensational card with the Friends of Speedy the Cat in this week's stripes challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card! I love the colour scheme and this image is adorable! Thanks for joining in with the Sweet Stop challenge!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable, Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx