Followers

Sunday 22 August 2010

Just Inklined Wrinkly

Well I found a brilliant digi stamp site called Just Inklined and I adore it the card below is made with one of their wrinklies...........Albert! I made this for a 60th birthday but have also entered it into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - sketch
The Stamp Man - Easel card anything goes
Just Inklined - to be guest designer of the month



Papers are papermania from stash.
Image coloured with a mix of promarkers and prisma pencils



I hope you like him!

Thanks for looking

Patsi

xx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card.
    Thanks for entering our guest design team challenge, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patsi love this and the papers have these and wonder what i am going to do with them. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card and lovey to see you join in the challenge
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe excellent stamp, wll have to go over for a mooch! Great easel and the papers are fabulous!


    Thank You for playing the stampman challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx