Followers

Sunday, 12 September 2010

Craft Meet Today - 18th Card

Well it was the crafty devils meet today and I also had my sons girlfriends birthday card to make, she is 18 tomorrow. I needed to keep it fairly plain as she is not a fussy type of girl.

To give me inspiration I thought I would try to fit the card to some challenges and I managed to fit it to quite a few.................


Clare Curd papers from stash, ribbon and card from stash, numbers cut with Cuttlebug.
Promarkers used, blush, pastel pink, crimson and vanilla.



Challenges entered:

Secret Crafter - sketch
Colour Create - red, gold and white or cream
Penny's Paper-Crafty - birthday
Wild Orchid - pearls and pins
Creative Cottage - celebrations
Fab 'n' Funky - anything goes

Thanks for looking and hope you like.

xx

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous card patsi.great image and i love your colour combo.the pins and lace look fab.
    good luck in the challenges :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week. Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!!! Love this image and pretty colors!! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation,
    love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I bet she loves this card! Wonderful job!
    Thank you for joining the Colour Create Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing what you think of my work xx